Back to Shopify Unite 2017
On April 20 and 21, 2017, Shopify organized in San Francisco, the second edition of its annual conference reserved for partners and developers.
Unite is an opportunity for all players in the Shopify ecosystem to come together, exchange views and discover current and future innovations on the Shopify platform.
We participated in it. And the least we can say is that the energy released is impressive, very stimulating and comforts us, as service providers, in the choice of the e-commerce platform that we offer our customers.
Shopify is clearly the e-commerce tool that has established itself in the Anglo-Saxon domain and which is now essential in all countries. Service providers and web partners were present from all over the world to attend these 2 days of conferences. Shopify has built the best ecommerce tool and also an impressive community of contributors.
What's new in Shopify for 2017!
Among the novelties announced during Unite 2017:
- A new, more ergonomic administration interface, even more pleasant to use , and with a more advanced search function.
- The management of navigation menus at 3 levels , which will simplify everyone's life :-)
- The launch of new APIS that will allow APP developers to consider new possibilities.
- The improvement of the mobile app for managing your sales which will allow you to completely control your site directly from the smartphone.
- The possibility for each merchant to make available to his customers a mobile APP of his shop under IOS and ANDROID!
- Always integrating new sales channels.
- The creation of a new payment system, SHOPIFY PAY , allowing your customers to benefit from an even simpler and faster shopping experience with a purchase validated in 1 SMS. This feature will certainly be available initially, only in the US.
- Better inventory management.
- The launch of a physical CB reader for sellers with a physical point of sale. certainly only for the US at first.
- etc... :-)
Very nice new features that show all the dynamism of Shopify and all the interest there is in relying on quality and evolving tools to develop your online business!
Read all about the announcements made at Unite 2017 in this article: www.shopify.com/blog/everything-we-announced-at-unite-2017